Online Video Classes for Parent Groups Worldwide
Parents who have young children with hearing loss can form groups for connecting to John Tracy Clinic’s educational online video classes.
The only equipment required is Internet access, a computer with a webcam, mic, speakers, and a monitor or projection screen. The video classes are a part of JTC’s extensive Distance Education program.
- Live, online video classes for parents of young children (ages birth to five) with hearing loss
- Adult learning curriculum for parents new to early childhood hearing loss
- Classes on encouraging listening, beginning language and developing speech
- Interactive presentations with materials to enrich therapy or preschool
- Offered as a set of six classes available in English or Spanish
- This is a group-based program.
- Payment is per site for a set of classes
- New group enrollments available for USD$1050
- Sites need wired Internet access, a computer with a webcam, mic, speakers, and a projection screen
One hour classes about Understanding Your Child’s Hearing Loss
- Learning about Hearing
- Beginning Audition
- Beginning Receptive Language
- Beginning Expressive Language
- Beginning Speech
- Auditory Skills
- Increasing Language
- Building Speech
- Starting School
For more information, please email email@example.com.